Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update!!


If anybody reads this I wanted to give a little update! haha I have gotten so much more intentional about every conversation I have with missionaries because if this class and I wish I could have written it all down! It is like everywhere I turn God has more missionaries around me that I can learn so much from and it has been so fun!:) I have been reading Hudson Taylor, but have been distracted with preparing to teach the 3rd grade about Africa lately.  I just presented to them and am now blogging about my trip to Ecuador last week and then will continue to keep reading.  I feel like I have so much in common with Hudson and have loved reading about his heart, challenges, and ministry.  Last week in Ecuador I met a rare Ecuadorian who has a huge passion for missions and was about to leave for China.  We go to talk about the same things that God had been teaching us in different continents but the same God!:) Some stuff we chatted about was our testimonies, callings, Isaiah 49, and Hudson Taylor.  So coolJ

No comments:

Post a Comment